Sheila Wolfe, Director of Children's Ministry at CrossRidge, grew up in a Christian home. She prayed to receive Jesus Christ as her personal Lord and Savior at the age of 9 years old. She was baptized at Raven Oaks Baptist Church in Omaha, Nebraska on a Sunday night. Sheila and her family moved to the Little Elm/Frisco area in 1973. Sheila began attending this church family in 1974 while in 8th grade. Sheila met the man of her dreams, John, in the youth group here at this church and they were married here in March of 1980. Sheila graduated from Frisco High School. God has blessed John and Sheila with 4 wonderful children and five amazing grandchildren. They are now empty nesters.
For years as Sheila raised her children in this church, she served as a volunteer in the Children’s Ministry. In 2000, God placed a calling on Sheila’s life to serve Him in ministry by joining the staff of the church as the Director of Children’s Ministry. It is Sheila’s joy and privilege to minister to the children and families God places in our church family. It is very rewarding work to help children come to a saving knowledge of who Jesus Christ is as their personal Lord and Savior. Sheila’s desire is that all children from Little Elm will one day have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Married High School Sweetheart, John Wolfe, Sr.
- Children: Grace, Emily, Mary and John Jr.
- Favorite Restaurant: Uncle Julio’s-Their chicken fajitas can not be beaten!
- Favorite Day of the Year: March 7th
- Favorite team: Dallas Cowboys
- Favorite Vacation Place: The beach
- Sheila’s Grandma Name: Manny
- In her spare time, Sheila loves to go on dates with her husband, play with her grandchildren, and be outside whether it is hunting, camping, swimming, or cooking out.
- Favorite chapter the Bible: Psalm 139: 1-24