Kellie Walker, Preschool Associate at CrossRidge, grew up in a Christian home in Jacksonville, Florida. She prayed to receive Christ at 8 years old. Kellie and her family moved to Little Elm 2004 because of her husband’s job with Southwest Airlines. God brought the Walkers to CrossRidge Church in 2009. Kellie started serving in the church Preschool Ministry the following year. After many years of volunteering and two years working at CrossRidge Preschool Academy, God moved Kellie to staff in 2016. Kellie’s greatest joy comes from loving on our preschoolers and helping them to be successful in the classroom while their parents worship.
- Husband: Michael
- Children: Haley and Justin
- Favorite Restaurant: The Woodshed
- Favorite team and sport: Florida Gator Football!!! Kellie has been going to Gator football games since she was 12 years old. Go Gators!
- In her spare time (what is that??) Kellie loves to spend time with her family and work out at the Rec Center
- Favorite verse the Bible: Luke 12:7