Get away from the every day, relax and enjoy the outdoors, and do it all with friends. Students will be heading to Davis, OK, on December 1 for a weekend of outdoors, great friends, great food, and a whole lot of Jesus.
There will be separate guys and girls cabins with full amenities (bathrooms and showers) and there will be a time when we all come together but we will spend most of the time doing separate activities. Don't wait and get left behind. Register today and reserve your spot.
Cost: $55 (Includes transportation, food, shirt, and lodging)
DEPATURE AND ARRIVIAL TIMES
Friday, Dec 1st
- 7:00 pm Arrive at CRC
- 7:30 pm Leave for Deer Creek Lodge
Sunday, Dec 3rd
WHAT TO BRING
- Church appropriate clothing
- Warm outside attire (It will be cold, and we will be outside)
- Pillow, Sleeping Bag, and Blankets
- Pen or Pencil
- Money for Fried Pies ($5 is plenty)