The weekend will be fill with great friends, powerful worship experiences, life changing sermons, crazy games, late nights, delicious food, and lifelong memories! Students will head to Davis, OK, on November 18-20. The Cost for each student is $60. Cost includes transportation, lodging for two nights, all meals, retreat t-shirt & takeaways.
- Who: Students 7th-12th Grade
- Where: Davis, OK
- Cost: $65
- Included: Transportation, Meals, 2 Nights, T-Shirt, and Takeaways
- Friday, November 18
- 6:00pm - Meet at the Church
- 6:30pm - Leave for Davis, OK
- 8:00pm - Arrive and Unload
- Sunday, November 20
- 7:00am - Leave for CrossRidge
- 8:30am - Arrive at CrossRidge
- 9:00am - Go to CrossRidge services
What To Bring
- Athletic clothing for sports activities
- Nice clothes for evening services
- Closed toe shoes for the outside activities
- Weather appropriate clothing (we will be outside)
- Modest Clothing!
- No tight fitting clothes
- no tank tops
- all apparel must cover shoulders
- shorts - 5” inseam
- skirts - at least 4” from top of knee
- shoes must be worn at all times
- ALL medication must be turned in at check-in at CrossRidge Church. (prescription or over the counter)
- Turn in medication in original container along with the “Parental Authorization to Administer Medication Form”
- A designated adult will administer medication daily as needed
- INHALERS are a MUST! Even if a student has not used their inhaler in several months, PLEASE send it to camp with them.
- Students, you will need to remember to carry it with you to recreation events
- Pillow & Bedding (Twin Sheets) Sleeping Bags are also allowed
- (DEODORANT) – SHOWERS ARE REQUIRED!!
- Bug Repellent