On May 3rd, we will be heading out to Big Boar Tatical private range just north of highway 380. The range has been reserved for CrossRidge for the entire day. You can bring any gun you own and any ammo you'll need. They offer both long rage, up to 650 yards, to short range areas. You are still welcomed to come even if you don't own a firearm.
- When: Saturday May 3rd
- Who: CrossRidge Men and their sons, 10 or older
- Time: 9:00am to 4:00pm (Come and Go. You don't have to come at 9 or stay till 4.)
- $25 per person (per shooter)
- Plus $10 per 25 rounds of trap shooting
- All other shooting is included
- Stuff you might want to bring:
- Any and all guns and ammo.
- Water or other drinks
- Lunch or snack
- Where: 15 minutes from the church off of 380. There will be a group that leaves from the church at 8:30am.
- Included: Long-Range Rifle (with 650-Yard Range)
There is not a physical address to the location. You will need the following directions: bigboartactical.com/locations.